Dienstag, 11. Februar 2014

52 weeks (7) - The item in my wardrobe that was the hardest to get



Another week, another theme! Today it is:
The item in my wardrobe that was the hardest to get

It is the Rose Toilette headdress in red by Angelic Pretty!

I wrote a review about how I got it here. I got my red Rose Toilette Onepiece at the beginning of 2011 and never found the matching headpiece. One girl sold it as a set and didn't want to split. One day I made a Want To Buy and the next day a Lolita wrote me: It's on sale at Closet Child, Rosaire is going there for me, maybe we can split fees? But meanwhile, Rosaire already bought it in the shop for me because she remembered my post. I thought it was already sold out, because it says that on the website but it was her who bought it :D So I got it after more than two years of searching!! BUT..... after I got it, I've seen it more that three times for sale at several Closet Child (online or in-store...) Haha -_- BUT² after getting it, I never even wore it because I didn't have the opportunity to wear the dress again @_@ But it feels good to find something you have been looking for after a longer time ^_^

Are you also hunting some pieces that are hard to get and even failed to get it some time?

3 Kommentare:

  1. I'm forever looking for AP's St. Mephisto Cathédrale jsk in purple at a reasonable price. They don't pop up as the did years ago and I regret not getting it when I had the chance.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh no >O< A friend of mine got the OP some time ago in purple. Haven't seen it for a longer time in the sales comm in this color/style. Hope you will get it finally <3 Just got a dream dress I was searching for since release (2011) last week!! Never give up, haha :D

      Löschen
    2. Hey, if you read this and are interested, please let me know. a German Lolita is selling her Mephisto Cathedrale JSK + headbow in purple for 220€. Maybe I can make contact between the two of you^^

      Löschen