Montag, 28. Juli 2014

Lacebook Tea Party in Rothenburg


Before it's getting too late again, I post the first part of the Rothenburg ob der Tauber weekend. Beware, it's picture heavy but I want to show you everything ♥ These are just my and Cindy's pictures. The official photos will follow.
Last weekend, the lovely Oh Tralala from Lacebook and Harly from Candy Day Frankfurt organized a tea party together in Rothenburg ob der Tauber (Bavaria) at the beautiful Wildbad. It was much fun to help out with decorating the rooms and see what it's like to organize such a big event. The location was breathtaking, we had the Rococo hall.

The ceiling was beautiful, the windows were huge and we had a lovely balcony.

We decorated the tables. Here is what it looked like before the others came.

Look at these cute napkins with Peter Rabbit!

Look at the delicious food! Trust me, when I say that it was delicious!! We had a small special cake as a Thank You from Oh Tralala. Look how pretty it is! Raspberry flavor ♥



After this, there was a medieval dance lesson with Sina. It was so much fun looking at them! They learned sooo fast and it looked quite professional. I took the time to take a few pictures and talk with all the people I rarely meet. Then the stalls opened and the outfist contest winner was announced. She absolutely deserved it. The girl who won wears Lolita since October 2013 and wow.. she looked perfect! Never thought she is so "new" to the scene. Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of her. Maybe I can show you one later if she's okay with it.

There were accessory from Vampire Symphony, Lorina Liddell, Mycostumes and so on! After this was more free time. I really liked this. At other events, the schedule is very packed and you don't have enough time to chat but this time it was just perfect! I enjoyed it a lot!

My travel group (still at the hotel)

Cindy and me but unfortunately the cellphone quality is not so good
Cutie Aimee with her Chess Chocolate coord. She was unsure about the bonnet but looked soooo cute in it!

Cindy in pink (like always :D) with her awesome Triple fortune bonnet.

And me :) I am wearing my Princess Victoria Onepiece by Angelic Pretty, Victoria Afternoon socks by Baby and shoes by Baroque! The headdress is selfmade. Hope I can show you more and better pictures soon.

So my conclusion of the day:
It was AWESOME!!
Beautiful location: check
Awesome people: check
Yummy food: check

Hope there will be more events like this in the next years! So looking forward to it!

6 Kommentare:

  1. Es war sooo ein schönes Wochenende! Und wie immer zu kurz ;_;
    Beide Events waren wirklich toll und organisatorisch hat alles super geklappt :D
    Du sahst bezaubernd aus <3 Freu mich schon auf das nächste Event :3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Every picture I see of this event is just amazing! I wish I could have been there! You and your friends looked stunning!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Everyone looked beautiful! I was so happy when I saw all the people dressed so pretty ♥

      Löschen
  3. I'm dying over how beautiful everything looked, especially your co-ord! I'm very inspired by your rococo hime style, it makes me want to make my own hairpieces like that! I'm very happy to be able to read about this event. Thank-you

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. thank you for your nice comment ^___^ really made me smile!!

      Löschen