Montag, 31. März 2014

52 weeks (13) - How I accessorize

It's a week too late, I know. I'm so busy with preparations for London that I don't have time to blog, I'm sorry!
This weeks theme is all about accessory. To be honest, I have no real scheme...But I have some "rules" I try to stick to.. I will try to write them down.

Just one color of jewelry
Silver or gold or antique gold or red gold or... I don't like to mix silver and gold for example. If I my blouse has golden buttons or my bag has golden handle, I would not use silver, antique gold or something like this for my jewelry. I would use gold! I always wear bracelets, a necklace and earrings. If I have a pearl necklace, I also wear pearl bracelets and/or pearl earrings. The repetiton of this, makes the outfit harmonious.

Something on top
I aaaaaaalways wear hair accessory. I think it's super boring (even for casual lolita) when you don't have something on your head. It doesn't have to be a big headbow or a hat but some nice ribbons, a headband/ alice band. I choose the color of the headwear matching to my main piece/dress. If my coordinate is two-toned, I use the main color for the main headpiece and the second color for small extra accessory like pearls or something.

Er... that's it? I have no idea... I just accessorize what I feel is good ^^° Sorry again.. now I have to finish a hat for Enchanted. I feel like a cosplayer sewing her outfit in the night before the convention, haha ^^°


2 Kommentare:

  1. I so agree on the jewelry thing! Sometimes AP has these little gold rings in their jewelry, connecting the beads and I am all like 'I CANNOT USE SILVER NOW!' XD

    AntwortenLöschen