Montag, 13. Januar 2014

52 weeks (3) - How I first found out about Lolita

Another theme post from the 52 weeks Lolita challenge.
How I first found out about Lolita

It was in 2003, I read the Daisuki, a monthly Manga magazine. There were always reports about funny Japanese inventions, products and also fashion.





Please click for bigger versions. Of course the articles are in German but you can see the pictures better.
I was so fascinated by the fashion. I knew Kana by then but didn't know her style had a name.
I browsed through the websites they had given links to and saved pictures from my favourite clothes.
But I never thought I could wear that too...in 2008 I found out about the international community and was amazed. THEN I began to wear Lolita...finally :)

How have you found out about Lolita? :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen