Freitag, 15. Juni 2012

Starting over...

I won't delete the posts from the last years but from now on I will start from the beginning with a proper introduction, so here it is:
picture from April 2011
Name: Nancy
Age: 24 (born 1988)
Location: Germany


my BF, fashion, friends, steak, colors, Lolita, tattoos, Japan, city trips, hats, shoes, singstar, Metal Core, concerts, baking, reading, shopping, purikura...

† 
smoking, doing overtime, being tired the whole day after sleeping for 10 hours :D

Music ♥:
Atreyu, Bullet for my Valentine, A Day to Remember, Volbeat, Disturbed, Trivium, In Flames, The Pretty Reckless, Escape the Fate, Revolverheld, Sonic Syndicate

Fashion ♥:
Liz Lisa, Angelic Pretty, Alice and the Pirates, h&m, New Yorker, Metamophose, Milk







That's something, I'd say! To be honest, I don't really know what my main theme should be in this blog but I will work out a "concept"! I'm always happy to hear suggestions for posts. Reviews (for what), Tutorials, just daily life, shopping stuff etc. Please let me know ^_^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen