Freitag, 11. April 2014

LBC: What's next on my wishlist?

I've skipped so many Lolita Blog Carnivals, last one was in FEBRUARY, omg! But here is another theme post. Today's topic is:
What's next on my wishlist?

I have a wishlist, it's incomplete and already way too long. I just scratched two pieces from it: the Victoria Princess Onepiece in pink by Angelic Pretty and the Mary Bell dress by Innocent world in light blue. I was very happy when it came back to the store ♥

I don't have an "order" for my wishlist like: THIS should be next. Some of the pieces are very hard to find and it depends on my mood if I want to spend amount X for it at this exact moment. This year was a very wishlist~y so far because I got the two babies from above, then the Rose Dress Up JSK (Angelic Pretty) from the re-release AND the Twinkle Carnival Halterneck JSK (Angelic Pretty) which was on my wishlist since the release. What pops up next? I'm ready for it! ;D
But what I reaaaaally want tohave are these shoes:

I didn't want to spend the money for the normal retail price, so I waited for a sale and MISSED IT!! Only colors and sizes left that I don't want or need. But I'm really patient with wishlist pieces, so I will wait....

Maybe the next wishlist item of mine is a printed dress. I bought so many solid colours pieces in the recent time, I need a new print - flowers maybe? I sold so many of my flower-printed dresses, I have to stock up again, haha ^^*

Do you have a wishlist-order? What do you want to get next? Let me know ♥
Here's what the others wrote:
Toothless Tigers *Alpine Heidi * Armure de Rose
Fire Extiquisher * Sidhe banshee * Mcduff's Auditorium
Sweet and Simple * A Little Bit of This... a Little Bit of That 
Northern Star * Buttcape *

What is Lolita Blog Carnival about?
Lolita Blog Carnival is a group on Facebook where Lolita bloggers write articles to topics like this on the same day, every week. It's interesting to read other people opinions and we promote each other by linking the other blogs. If you like the idea, please visit the Facebook group :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen