Freitag, 13. Dezember 2013

LBC: What are you thankful for in Lolita fashion?

This season, we all calm down and be thankful for what we have, so this week's Lolita Blog Carnival is about gratitude in Lolita fashion. For me that's quite easy.
My friends ♥ Through Lolita fashion I met the best people ever. My best friend is also Lolita and we got to know each other at a convention. Most of my friends are Lolitas, we just don't see each other on meet ups but also meet on normal basis and go shopping, clubbing, to concerts etc. Without Lolita, I would not have met them ♥

with my soulsister Cindy ♥

we love to make derpy pics

and even moooore :D Haha

What are you thankful for in Lolita fashion?

See what other bloggers wrote
 Nothern Star


So what is Lolita Blog Carnival about?
Lolita Blog Carnival is a group on Facebook where Lolita bloggers write articles to topics like this on the same day, every week. It's interesting to read other people opinions and we promote each other by linking the other blogs. If you like the idea, please visit the Facebook group :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen