Sonntag, 22. Dezember 2013

LBC: A peek inside my closet

Sorry for being late >_< Normally the LBC is on friday but I was too busy, so here is my belated theme post.

The annual egl theme for January is: What's in your closet? I love to do that. Okay, I don't because it's much work BUT I love to see what happened with my wardrobe during the year. These are my posts from 2012 and 2013. This year there will be some changes, too - of course. For this week's theme I will give you a sneak peek of my wardrobe post in January :)

I wish I had the space for an extra Lolita wardrobe but I don't so I have to squeeze my frilly dresses with all the other stuff (coats, normal dresses) in the same closet. When I changed from summer to winter stuff, I took out all the non-Lolita stuff and this is the rest: my Lolita dresses ♥

I count 30 dresses at the moment, I don't have any salopettes or skirts because they don't suit me :) The blouses are stored somewhere else. Normally, I store all my bags below the dresses, for the pic I took the box out. ;)

Okay, that's not just Lolita but also my normal skirts, blouses but also my petticoats. On the bottom you see some shoe storage. To be honest, there are 7 places in this house where I store my shoes (6 in my flat, the 7th is the cellar ^^") I LOOOOVE shoes!!!

These are some of my bags (daily and Lolita), only the light colours. The others are stored in boxes :)

This is how I store my Lolita socks. With these boxes I have a view all over them and can choose what I need.

The real Wardrobe Post will follow in January, this was just a peek inside my closet. Hope you liked it. How do you store your Lolita fashion? Do you have a Lolita closet or even a whole room fulled with frilly dresses and stuff?

See what other bloggers wrote
Lace Teapot * Alice in Lolitaland * Pretty Little Habits
A little bit of this... * LizJuice * Sweet Indeed
Whimsical Adventures



So what is Lolita Blog Carnival about?
Lolita Blog Carnival is a group on Facebook where Lolita bloggers write articles to topics like this on the same day, every week. It's interesting to read other people opinions and we promote each other by linking the other blogs. If you like the idea, please visit the Facebook group :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen