Donnerstag, 17. Juni 2010

Lashes!

I recently bought a bunch of lashes from ebay. I read good about about them on Ricoche so I thought I should give them a try.
I bought these from this shop. They were shipped within the next 24 hours. It's said that the shipping might last around 3 weeks.
After three weeks I wrote a mail that I haven't received the lashes yet. The shop-owner asked me to wait for another week. If the money isn't they, I would get my money back.
But the customs had my lashes, so everything was okay. My bf was so kind to go there for my (I had to work...) and opened the package. That was everything.
So this was what the package looked like.




At the moment I don't have any glue, so I can't review them together (I want to get the DUO glue but no shop in the city has it -.-) But I can show you the first pair. It's the last one in the pictures with straight hairs.


I had to cut them a little but they could be easily applied and I absoutely can use them more that once! I hope the others are also that good.
To be continued...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen